Monday, March 30, 2009

I don't even know what to say.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't even aware of what is happening outside my little house and my little town. My heart goes out to the family of the little girl that was so cruelly murdered by her brother. I just don't get people. I wish I could just stay away from the news and stop hearing all of these horrible stories! I'm hugging my kids a little closer tonight. I promise my next post will be longer and more uplifting-just can't bring myself to say anymore right now. Except maybe that if you pray, please do so for that family, and for all families. Lord knows we could all use a little prayer.

1 comment:

  1. That's why I don't watch the news! I just get the headlines from the Yahoo browser when I sign in for email. I guess I might miss important things too though....hmmm.

    ReplyDelete